Wind buffer thingie

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Wind buffer thingie
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:54:52 -0500
Ok, I'm leaving next month for a cross country trip (From NJ to AZ) for
the Army.  I'll be bringing driving my truck.  Since I wanted to bring my
motorcycle out to AZ, I bought an enclosed trailer.  (which is basically
for me a mobile garage!)

Now, I was wondering if it would be worth it to get one of the fiberglass
devices that mount to the top of the tow vehicle and buffer the wind
before it hits the trailer.

The trailer sits 2' higher than the truck and is about 4' away from the
rear.  (Note, I plan to just keep this trailer until I get back and sell
it.)

My questions...
Would one of these make a difference?
Where do you buy something like that?
Would it come off easy once I get to AZ?

Below are links to the pics of the trailer connected to the truck to show
what the set looks like.

http://tinyurl.com/9w6kx

Or (if you don't like tinyurl's)

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/a7ffeab012bbfb5b85256eb1007ca7f6/14ea78eacf99b60a852570e80067182b?OpenDocument

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.