Intermittent Honda turn signal

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Intermittent Honda turn signal
From: "JAMES STONE" <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:30:27 -0600
The turn signals on my daughters 1996 Honda Accord do not work properly
when it is cold outside (less than 45 degrees, or so).  If you leave the
switch on for about a minute it will eventually start clicking very rapidly,
and then work normally.  The colder it is, the longer it takes to activate.
The right side flasher is worse then the left, but neither works well all
the time.  They were fine all spring, summer, and fall.

I assumed this was the flasher and replaced it, but the new one did the same
thing.  Does anyone have any ideas as to where to start trying to track this
down?

Thanks,

Jim Stone

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.