Shop heaters (again)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Shop heaters (again)
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:50:49 -0800
I took delivery of a Mr. Heater Big Maxx 75K BTU heater on Friday from
Northern Tool.  I spent a few hours yesterday fabricating a heavy wooden
shelf mount for it, and putting it in place.  I used the tractor loader
bucket to get it up there, worked great.  Took a lot longer to get the
tractor in place than it did to make the move.  (The rest of the afternoon
I spent welding a thumb on the backhoe since it was in the shop anyway.)

Today I'm going to wire the power and thermostat, and prepare a mounting
pad for a propane tank.  I hope to have a tank delivered and have a plumber
make the final connections and I'll let you know how it works.

Of course, since I just got this thing it'll probably never drop below 40
again this winter.....

Dave C
Machias, WA