The case of the missing mousetrap

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: The case of the missing mousetrap
From: "JAMES STONE" <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 09:21:59 -0600
We recently moved into an old (c.1915) house.  Winter has brought the
inevetible mice.  Not a lot yet, but certainly a few.  We're busy sealing up
all of the obvious places for them to get inside, and also setting traps to
get the ones that are here.

Last night I set a trap in the kitchen, using penut butter for bait and
leaving a piece of dog food nearby.  This morning, both the dog food and the
trap were gone!  There were plenty of mouse droppings in the area,
suggesting one surprised mouse, but nothing else.

The only pet in the house is our dog, who was in the bedroom with us all
night.  I assume I caught, but did not kill one.  We've looked all over but
can't find anything.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.