Where to buy '79 Kubota tractor wheels?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Where to buy '79 Kubota tractor wheels?
From: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:43:37 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On "semi-permanent loan" from my dad, I've got a '77 Kubota L185DT (I'll
need to verify that... Its from memory).  Its got Ag tires/wheels on it,
which are probably just the ticket for the snow plowing we use it for
currently, but I was wondering about getting some turf tires/wheels for
summer use.

Anyone know where I could get such things without paying 8 million dollars?

Given the age, I'm actually starting here first, hoping someone has a
recommendation, but I'll also be checking with a local Kubota dealer.

This isn't a show tractor.  :-)

Thanks!

Mark