Re: was Battery storage, now Thanks Mark!

To: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: was Battery storage, now Thanks Mark!
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:37:56 -0600
> I guess it's proof that I'm an old fart but I think this
> system is a model of the way a list should run.  As
> various lists have moved around between different
> providers, they've proved less attractive to me.  Sure
> wish the Lotus content was here rather than Yahoo.  I can
> handle the reply to here a lot better than Yahoo
> forgetting my user id.
> Steve Shipley

Oh, good, it's not just me.  I tried to convince the Lotus
crowd that they didn't need yahoo and they should post to
lotus-cars@autox.team.net but I just couldn't get the
momentum going.

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
<http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=philethier>