Re: Bottle Jack Reccommendation

To: "Mark Sansouci" <msansouc@rochester.rr.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bottle Jack Reccommendation
From: "Marknsuz" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:52:09 -0800

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

I've had a couple of cheap ones and they all work just fine.  One thing to
look into: if it's going to be used frequently perhaps consider springing
for one of the air driven ones so he won't spend so much time pumping it.
And it has a much higher present 'cool' factor.  I think they only come in
10 or 15 ton models.

Another Mark.