Re: Body work suggestions?

To: doug@dougbraun.com
Subject: Re: Body work suggestions?
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:28:29 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Since you brought up the subject, is there any reason you can't use a
regular old arc welder to weld the studs to the sheet metal?  I have
no problem getting my welding rod stuck to my work when i DON'T want
it to.  I'm sure the stud welders are much more convenient, but for
occasional light use, would an arc welder do the same thing?  Just wondering.

-Steve