Every shop needs one of these...

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Every shop needs one of these...
From: "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu@corvairkid.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:01:22 -0800
I was searching for a paper towel holder to go near my shop sink. I decided
to visit The Container Store, which opened a location near me just the other
day. I was expecting to find something that worked but not something with a
shop theme! Here's what I bought:

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?PRODID=60356&CATID=70880&CATID=70880

Notice what the "bar" is made from -- braided steel line. Awesome! :-)
Fortunately, there is a storage cabinet near the sink so I had something
metal to which I could attach the holder.

--Kent