Re: Where to buy coveralls?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where to buy coveralls?
From: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:14:08 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

I'm in Pittsburgh, PA btw...

At lunch I ran out to the local mall to see if I could find some
coveralls...  Sears had bib-style jeans.  K-mart was the closest, they had
insulated coveralls (not what I want for working inside).  No farm stores
in the area.  Didn't get a chance to go to Walmart.

I ended up just getting a pair of Dickies work/carpenter jeans and a
clearance t-shirt at K-mart for $22.  That'll get me through tonight I
guess, and I'll pay a visit to Tractor Supply sometime soon for longer
term.

Thanks!

Mark