Re: DC motor question

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: DC motor question
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:47:38 -0400
I couldn't find it there either... I think it's fairly old, but an
interesting piece. Very heavy construction.  It does run though, I'm
just kinda curious about the 115v rating...

Model 302QE021
Type NSH-12R
115V DC, .28 Amp, 1725 RPM, 1/70 HP Cont duty

Reducer output is 5.6 inch lbs, 100:1 ratio

Marc

Randall wrote:
>> I've got a Bodine Speed reducer motor I want to experiment with. It's
>> rated for 115V DC  and has four leads, two blue & two black. I guess two
>> leads are field winding...
>>

> Have you tried poking around on Bodine's web site and see if it's listed
>there ?
> I didn't see any wound-field gear motors on there, but I did see some that
>would
> run on either 24VDC or 130VDC ...
>
> Randall

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]