Re: Splitting of pants

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Splitting of pants
From: Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:40:14 -0700
         I used to use my old pants (jeans or cotton work pants) when
working on cars.  They always split, usually because working on cars means
a lot of bending over, squatting and other awkward positions that stressed
the pants beyond their limits.
         I bought a cheap pair of cotton sweatpants - problem solved.  The
baggy fit allows for great freedom of movement.  They can be a bit hot in
the summer, but I figure it's one way to sweat the fat off...

Todd
Seattle,WA
'86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car)  260,000 miles
'87 Golf, Polar Silver. (boring work car)     529,000 miles <- Yeah, baby!
http://www.pureluckdesign.com <-Ferrari & VW stuff