Re: laser levels

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: laser levels
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:11:07 -0500
or get a long piece  clear plastic tubing and suspend it from a known
point.  fill it with water and walk around the area you want to level
maeking the level points by the level of the water in the tube.  Not
near as fancy as a laser level, but a lot less expensive and has been a
dependable method for many years.

--
 John
another one of them