Nissan quest dimensions

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Nissan quest dimensions
From: John Niolon <JNiolon@uss.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:13:50 -0500
I've got a gas driven welder I need to build a trailer for...  got a friend
who has a wrecked Nissan Quest Van with a straight axle rear end that I can
have... but it's out of town and before I drive down to take it out I need
to know if it will fit...

where can I find the rear axle dimensions...specifically the dimension
between the spring pads so I know my big ole honkin Hobart welder will fit
??

thanks
john

TIME ... it's what keeps everything from happening all at once !