Re: final computer question (heh)

To: scott.hall@comcast.net
Subject: Re: final computer question (heh)
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:44:27 -0400
Scott, typically, I've seen network jacks that are interfered with because
of the computer case.  Is it possible the case is preventing the clip from
engaging?

If so, a dremel and a few minutes is all that is required.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.

scott.hall@comcast.net
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
07/15/2005 22:17