Re: agitene

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: agitene
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:01:35 -0400
Let us know what they come back with.  I'm in PA but my b-i-l lives
in OH and visits for the holidays.

If you have friends in a non-embargoes state that make
trips.....  <innocent whistle>

It's not like you just run out of the stuff overnight...   :-)

At 07-11-2005 at 13:20, Shakespearean monkeys danced on Steven
Trovato's keyboard and said:

>Every six months or so someone asks what to use for parts cleaner
>solvent, and agitene is always recommended by someone.  Well, I just
>went to buy Super Agitene at my local Grainger, and I was told that
>it is no longer available for sale in New York.  A revolting
>development!  A check of their web page says it is restricted from
>sale in AZ, CA, DC, DE, MD, ME, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA.  I sent an email
>to Graymills to see what they recommend as a substitute.  We will
>have to see if they come up with something, or if I will have to
>start smuggling it in from Connecticut.

Cheers!