Re: Wireless Internet Networks

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wireless Internet Networks
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:56:08 -0800
Update:
After considering all the alternatives, I just bit the bullet and
re-trenched the driveway.  Dropped in a flex conduit and
brought back from the guest house, three CAT5 cables, all
less than 150' each, and installed one in the wife's upstairs
office, one in the downstairs library and another in the family
room.  Found a great electrician that fished in all the lines
with no wall damage (2-1/2 hours total for the inside the house
work) and everything works GREAT!
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA