Re: H.F. framing nailer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: H.F. framing nailer
From: "PJ McGarvey" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:42:38 -0500
I have one as well, seems to work ok, has jammed using the HF nails I
bought, of which I have almost a full box.  I used mine once, and would be
willing to let it go, as I don't know if I'll be using it much in the
future.  I got a warranty on it as well, think it's the 2-year one, not sure
if it's transferrable.

I'm near Philadelphia if you're interested.

Thanks,
PJ