Re: trailer deck - steel vs wood

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trailer deck - steel vs wood
From: BSHolden@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:19:22 EST
I built my wood decked trailer back in '93 and so far the 5/4"  decking is
fine despite outside storage and regular usage in hauling around a  compact
tractor and various cars.
I believe that the deck material importance is of lesser importance  than
suspension type brakes and frame integrity.

Bart
In a message dated 2/24/2005 10:45:17 AM Central Standard Time,