West Coast help needed - Certainteed Tiles

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: West Coast help needed - Certainteed Tiles
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:50:31 -0600
Thanks - you and several others suggested that I look under "Pro".  Guess I
just didn't think too much about the fact that I can click anywhere I want.
Maybe it's just too late...  of course that's the way to find distributors.
If nobody recommends a specific dealer, I'll start calling at random
tomorrow.

Thanks again !!

Karl