West Coast help needed

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: West Coast help needed
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:37:33 -0600
I'm trying to order 6 bundles of a particular Certainteed roofing product
that's not distributed here in the Midwest.  For whatever reason, they sell a
particular line of premium shingles here, but not the beautiful matching ridge
shingles.  Apparently we're supposed to use the cheap, different-color ones
intended for another line that they do sell here.  The local distributor will
order them, through a West Coast dealer, but he wants retail plus a handling
fee and about $75 per bundle for freight.  UPS will cost about $25 per
bundle.

Can anyone in New Mexico, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, or Idaho
recommend a Certainteed roofing dealer in your area who might be friendly
enough to do a phone order and ship out a few bundles of the ridge shingles I
need?  Certainteed won't even give me any dealers' names - they insist I need
to order them locally, but they don't sell them here.

Thanks!

Karl