Fw: Source for 120v current-sensing relay?

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Source for 120v current-sensing relay?
From: "Brian Borgstede" <bborgstede@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:14:04 -0600
I remember some years back Radio Smack had a power strip that had one
"trigger" outlet.  When a current load was placed on that outlet, the others
would come on.  You could use it for a computer or stereo system.  When you
turn the computer on, the outlets for the speakers, monitor, printer, etc.
would come on.  I haven't seen one of these in years.  If you want to spend
$$$$$, AMX or Crestron control systems would have a solution.  I forgot the
name of that other home automation system, something 10?  I wonder if they
have something?