RE: car batteries. who do you trust?

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: car batteries. who do you trust?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:01:43 -0800
> I agree, there is
> room for question, but I would expect (perhaps it's just a hope) that
> after all this time, CU would have their experimental methods together.

>From what I've read, their experimental methods aren't the best.  If they found
unusual problems, it's generally mentioned in the article.  Without special
mention, generally they only tested one sample and only ran one test per
reported result.

I've never liked CU much, the things they test for are generally not the things
I'm interested in.  But after the fiasco over the Isuzu Trooper, I don't trust a
word that CU says.  In spite of their claims, they do take money to not say bad
things !

Randall