Re: Telephone wiring

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Subject: Re: Telephone wiring
From: orphancars@direcway.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:06:27 -0600
Hello John!

you wrote:

"(various receivers and
emitters in the living spaces for stereo and etc. control + a $.09
Mouser IR LEDs up in each of the Velux electric skylights so we can run
any skylight from anywhere.)"

Can you elaborate a bit on the IR side of what you did?
I have an unused room in my house that I'd like to
turn into a central media source.  Put all the
stereo/sat receivers/etc in one place and
route signals to whatever TV in the house I want.

But -- the IR stuff is a bit of a pain to
address.............elegantly at least :)

TIA,

-jeff d