Re: Voice Over IP Phone Services

To: Kendall Jones <kendall_jones2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Voice Over IP Phone Services
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 21:15:15 -0500
Kendall Jones wrote:
> I've gone so far to re-wire my phone lines at home, so
> we have Voip phones/fax all over the house & land
> lines as well.

   I had offlined some info to Kai about the local providers here in
Canada. Not likely the same so details not so useful, but the rough
concept of "it works fine" might be useful.

   Anyways, the companies here use boxes that plug into your phone line
and cable modem, then all of your phone extensions automatically work
with VOIP.

   Not sure where else this is available.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.