Fork Lift tires

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fork Lift tires
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:09:06 -0500
I bought a Yale fork lift that I got a steal on!

One of the little problems is that the previous owner try to run in on
gravel.  This unit has solid rubber tires.  So the tires got pretty chewed
up.

Is there a way to "fix" the rubber on it?  Can I send them out to be
replaced?  Is there a source for this tires and rims?  (it's a 12" rim
with a 16" tire)

Any ideas?

One other question, anyone know why they only made access to the fuel tank
under the fork lift?  (you need to raise the entire fork lift to remove
the tank.)

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.