Re: stud welder dent puller

To: "Chadwick E. Labno" <clab@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: stud welder dent puller
From: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:16:02 -0800
I bought one from HF and the stud welder works just fine.
What was annoying was the puller.  It uses a knurled wheel
with an eccentric pivot to grip the stud and I couldn't get it
loose once I'd pulled a dent without pulling the pivot pin.

In general, those studs are a last resort when you
absolutely can't use a hammer and dolly.

Steve Shipley