Re: concrete floor cleaning?

To: Scott Hall <scott.hall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: concrete floor cleaning?
From: Roger Gibbs <rgibbs@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 22:09:17 -0700
Scott,

A related thought.  You mention pet odor removal.  If you have not tried
Odor Mute, I suggest you you do.  It is an enzyme powder you mix with
water.  We have a routine problem with our gods getting sprayed by
skunks.
This is the only thing that work.

According to the directions it is effective on urine in carpet.  I
think in your
case you would mix up a solution and wet the concrete with it.

Good luck

-Roger

ps: other thought: Home Depot (Rustoleum) garage floor epoxy paint.
Use it
to seal the concrete before mastic/vinyl flooring.