Re: HF

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HF
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:29:36 -0400
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>

>This is the same company that will have an item two or three times in
>the same catalog, at different prices and part numbers on each page.
>It's not at all surprising that the sons can't keep up with dad and his
>catalogs.  Dad owns the original mail order business, his sons started
>up the retail stores.

That is because their "new" catalog is often their "old" cata log with the
new sale items on a few extra pages on the front and back.  Check it out.

When you see the item on the outside cover, it's at the reduced price, but
in the catalog is at it's normal price.

BTW, I used the method the other list member talked about for getting the
lowest price and it does work!

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.