Re: Canon scanner cartridge

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Canon scanner cartridge
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:25:45 -0400
I am glad to hear from someone who has actually used those cartridges. I
have always been concerned by the dire warnings on the printer
manufacturers' instructions and by the potential mess from using those
refilling kits. I have several HP DeskJet printers that were given to me
by folks who got tired of paying HP prices for cartridges. I only use
them when I think I need a color print-out, but being retired, I am
trying to avoid wasting money. For my monochrome printing, my old HP
LaserJet 5P just keeps chugging away. (My "antique" LJ 4M finally gave
up after many, many years of faithful service.)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
  -  George Santayana (1863-1952); US (Spanish-born) philosopher.