Re: getting rid of gecko lizards

To: <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: getting rid of gecko lizards
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:50:03 -0500
> My daughter lives in south alabama and her yard/house have been invaded by
small ...3/4" to 1" long gecko lizards...   can't seem to find the source
and can't find a poison for them...

> any bright ideas for getting rid and preventing them from entering the
house ??

When I was visiting Triumph driver in Hawaii, he was complaining about his
housemate's cat.  I asked if the cat at least ate the bugs around the place.
No, he said, and it was even worse than that.  The cat ran off all the
geckos.  The geckos had been eating the bugs quite nicely.

Maybe you need some cats.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.