fire hazards

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: fire hazards
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:10:32 -0500
got an email from a friend and I can't find a rebuttal on any of the hoax
sites... and it might be shop related if you're into this kind of thing...

a notice from a fire report.... house burned down... cause of fire was
those cute little 'plug-in' air fresheners our wives are sticking
everywhere... potporri-ing us to death...   seems they overheat and the
'scented' oil in them is as flamable as napalm... according to the
article..   I can attach and forward if anyone is interested in detail...

anyone have any knowledge on this... ???

I've been trying to find a reason to get that "april fresh snowy mountain,
spring valley stream, calming vanilla/olive scenty thingy out of the
house...   makes me think I've living at Bath and body works...

john

there is NO limit to how bad things can get !