Re: e machine shop

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: e machine shop
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:07:53 -0400
> > Does anyone know about or used this?
> >
> > Online machine shop FAQ
>
> Not sure I understand the question ...

I'm going to take a stab at it.  There is a company called eMachine shop.
http://www.emachineshop.com/

I've used their software, it is buggy and not very capable... the pricing
feature often fails to due to certain machine paths that the software
calculates, even when the design should allow for it.

I got pretty fed up with the software and the erratic pricing feature, and
never used their services.  The concept is good, it just does not work well
yet.

Kai