Re: Disk brake problem - long and boring !!

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: Disk brake problem - long and boring !!
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:38:25 -0700
Believe it or not - there are cars out there that have an integral rotor
& hub. No actual hat. On the type that you describe, Uneven compression
of the hat between wheel & hub can distort the rotor enough to cause
increased lateral runout. Here is some interesting reading;
http://members.aol.com/carleyware/library/procut02.htm

Dave Russell