Re: Fun with my new toy, errrr, tool

To: Mark and Susan Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Fun with my new toy, errrr, tool
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:23:10 -0800
On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 09:29:48PM -0800, Mark and Susan Miller wrote:

> I think I'm going to like this rural life.  I spent some quality time with
> my little Ford tractor pulling down some fencing.  Chain the fence to the
> tractor, haul the posts out of the ground and the fence out of the brambles
> and poison oak.

Watch out.
I just finished up a course of Prednisone (a steriod) after
getting poison oak from cleaning and sharpening my chain saw.

I never was affected by poison oak until I moved to 20 acres in
the Santa Cruz mountains... even though I'd spent years in the field with
the forest service.  Once you get p.o. bad you will be much more
succeptible to it.

I've got a little Kubota.  It's incredibly useful.

Eric