Re: Mouse Hunt Redux Redux

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mouse Hunt Redux Redux
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:47:24 -0500
GOT HIM! He resisted the lure of the peanut butter the first night, but
his hunger must have driven him to sample the forbidden fruits last night.
Mouse under wire in the trunk this morning!

I must go set another trap tonight, you know the old adage about mice,
where there's one, there's more.

I would not want to poison bait him either without knowing where his
"spider hole" was.

Jon