Re: VolksAir

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>,
Subject: Re: VolksAir
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:03:39 -0500
I thought the point of the air tank was to run it at a higher pressure
than the tool required. If the tank is at 180 psi and the tool runs at
90 psi, don't I effectively double the amount of available air. In other
words, if the compressor can deliver 50% of the CFM required by the tool
but at twice the pressure, doesn't that mean it will keep up with the tool?

Don Malling