Re: Cat pee

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cat pee
From: Matt Wehland <mattw@webtripper.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:38:11 -0600
On Saturday 15 November 2003 10:30 pm, Ralph Forsythe wrote:
> I've tried all the store bought crap I can find.  Do any of you have a
> tried and true way of getting cat (and dog) pee and the associated smell
> out of carpet and/or furniture?  Either my cat is nuclear, or I'm just
> missing something here.
>
> Thanks!

Try 'Natures Miracle', you can find it at Pet Smart.
They also have a generic version that is a little cheaper, but I haven't tried
that.
Read the directions, this is not a normal cleaner.  You have to soak the stain
down to the pad and then let it dry.  It is the drying action that cleans the
stain.  If the smell is still there after drying, then you just need to soak
it some more.
This stuff is also a great stain remover, it took blue ink out of white
carpeting, after I tried everything else.  It just took a couple of
applications over a few weeks.

NAYYY
Matt Wehland