Re: Help With Old Shop Heater

To: Roger Waterhouse <rwaterhouse@shaw.ca>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help With Old Shop Heater
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 10:44:31 -0500
I hate to see someone new to the list get ignored!  I was hoping someone
who actually knew what he was talking about would reply.  Lacking that, I
suppose I will give you my conjecture.  Is it possible that the limit
switch you are talking about is a combination limit switch and fan control
switch?  It sounds like you're saying you found an extra switch in there,
and you can't find the fan control switch.  I would also look at the
company's web site and see if they have any manuals or schematics
on-line.  If not, give them a call and see if the can send you some.  Also,
If you've already determined that there is a bad component, replace that
and see where you're at.  Keep us posted.  It may shame some others with
more knowledge into replying.  :-)

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net