Gutter Systems

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gutter Systems
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:25:58 -0400
Hi all,

    A while ago someone asked about gutters and cleaning options.  I had
sent an e-mail talking about a gutter system that I have installed on my
house (only on the back).  Today I saw an ad in This Old House Magazineabout
another gutter system that flips over for cleaning.  I had seen this
company's website before but had forgotten it.

    The system is called Tilt 'N Clean, web address at:
http://www.tiltnclean.com

    Looks like a neat system to me.  I'm tempted to buy a small system for
my garage to try it out.

Mark Watson