RE: Single stage Snowblowers

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@voyager.net>, Larry_Spector@NAI.com,
Subject: RE: Single stage Snowblowers
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:10:48 -0400
I live about 50 miles north of New York City.  I have a 2 stage unit.  I
always considered single stage snowblowers to be "toys".  I've never used
one, though, so I can't really say that with any authority.  I don't really
want to have to "stay ahead of it".  I want to stay inside until it's all
done, then go out and clear it once.  Sometimes we get heavy wet snow.  It
can be a real pain.  I wouldn't think DC is immune to that.  I haven't
looked at any Honda stuff in many years, but I always found it to be great,
but expensive.