Re: Bending steel

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Bending steel
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:17:39 -0400
Yes, I've done a skid plate for my crawler.  It was about 2' across and
about 1/4" thick.  I've done other bending with it also.  If the area is
really big, another person with another Rosebud helps a bunch.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.

Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
09/17/2003 14:54