Re: Great Feedback!

To: Ray Bahr <rbahr@cisco.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great Feedback!
From: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 00:44:31 -0600
Yeah I'm finishing up a major tune on an old F100 pickup with the 360
engine, same thing.  Head gaskets were done, a valve was cracked, points
were gone, timing was off, firing order was off, plugs were beyond
fouled...  And after some coaxing and a lot of smoke I could still get it
started.

Running great now, however it leaks like a Ford.  I have the pan off
however and just need a piece of brazing rod to complete the rear main
replacement, then hopefully the drips will subside.  I still think most of
it was from the pan (was loose) but I'm doing the rear main anyway for good
measure.  Don't need to drop the tranny on these engines, so I may as well.

- Ralph