AOL "Spam" Filters Make the front page of Wall Street Journal!

To: <jensen-cars@british-steel.org>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: AOL "Spam" Filters Make the front page of Wall Street Journal!
From: "Bruce Wolfe" <wolfe@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:27:19 -0500
I'm not sure why I'm sending this out because you AOL guys can't read it
anyway, but the Wall Street Journal (8/4/2003) has a front page article
that LOTS of mail lists are being filtered and points the finger at AOL
specifically. Even a High School mailing list of 350 messages.
Apparently enough to trip certain "spam" filters and start blocking. AOL
says: "We block first and ask questions later..."

Just an FYI.

Bruce

1973 Jensen Healey (X2)