Car Trailer Plans?

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Trailer Plans?
From: "Steve Benford Jr." <sbracing@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:23:43 -0400
I am looking for plans for a LIGHT WIEGHT single axle trailer plans for
towing a Triumph TR4.  The car in race trim will be about 2000 pounds.

I have searched the net and can only find plans for heavy wieght
trailers.  I have found the single axle plan available at JC Whitney
but don't want to purchase it just to find out it is not what I want.
Has anyone used or viewed these plans?

I do have the MM Smith trailer books but would like to have a proven
set of plans to work with.

Any help would be greatly welcomed.

Thumbs Up
Steve Benford Jr.