Re: rotisseries and welders

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rotisseries and welders
From: Kelley Mascher <mascherk@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:01:17 -0700
Here is a completely fabricated rotisserie for a Mini. It might be adaptable
for your use.

http://members.tripod.com/~miniwww/rotisserie.htm

For welder advice, check the Google archive for rec.crafts.metalworking. There
is more information on small welders than anyone could ever possibly use but
Ernie Leimkuhler keeps up on what brands are being made whom (?) and their
general quality. He's a great resource for all things welding.

Cheers,

Kelley

At 10:01 AM 4/23/03 -0400, Ian Miller wrote:

>Has anyone built their own car rotisserie?  It seems there aren't many
>suppliers out there and their prices are high.  Worse I haven't seen any on
>e-bay!
>
>Next I will need a welder to fabricate this rotisserie.  The welder will
>also need to be used on some sheet metal repair.  Any suggestion on a cheap
>yet reliable mig?
>
>Thanks
>Ian

Kelley Mascher