Re: Mitsu overdrive

To: shiples@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Mitsu overdrive
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:20:03 EST
In a message dated 3/25/03 9:58:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shiples@attbi.com writes:

> >Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I'll have a beer in your honor.
> >

> Please provide date, time, brand, and total amount consumed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for your comments, Steve.  It appears I have stumped the band on my
overdrive question.  I'll check my Chilton manual for more info, but they
usually say to take the car to a dealer for tranny problems.

As far as the beer offer, I'll have a couple bottles of Sam Adams tonight.
For step by step replacement instructions, I'd pick up a case of Guiness!
;-)

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget