RE: even MORE air line questions.

To: nrh@ikami.com
Subject: RE: even MORE air line questions.
From: Larry_Spector@NAI.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:07:54 -0800
I'm in the process of plumbing up my compressor, and I got my metal flex
pipe from:
http://www.alamohose.com

The page you want is here:
http://www.alamohose.com/34flexmethos.html

I think it was ~$25 including shipping for a 3/4" x 18" section. This was a
bit less than what Tip Tools wanted, and they have a wider selection of
sizes to boot.

As usual, no affilitation with Alamo, just a satisfied customer.

-Larry Spector