Re: Oh, one more things about garage door openers

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh, one more things about garage door openers
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:42:25 -0500
Actually, the weight isn't an issue. The springs on the door make it a
cinch to open.  It's purely a distance issue.

Do you think I could get a homeowner one and add the "extensions kits"
unit I have a full 12"?

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

"john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
12/29/2002 21:17