Steam cleaner?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Steam cleaner?
From: stan <stanb@awod.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:37:07 -0500
I saw mentioned somewhere a week or so back (this list ?). A discussion of
cleaning a garage floor, and one of the options that was mentioned was a
"home steam cleaner". I think the poster said they got it from Wall mart,
or K Mart.

I'm not familar with such a device, and a quick walk around in Wall Mart
last evening was not fruitful.

Can anyone enlighten me as to the details, and perhaps a good source for
oen of these?

Also how does it compare to a pressure washer for general cleaning tasks?

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin